Last night in class we were informed which classes we would be collaborating with during our mentorship project. I was lucky enough to be placed with Mrs. Kelly Hines of Washington, NC and Miss Jessica Lipsky of Jacksonville, FL. This assignment will be an opportunity to participate in active student mentoring. We will be building relationships with students in these classes through their blogs, commenting on their work, helping give guidance, answering questions, and possibly participating in other forms of feedback and communication (Skype maybe?). This is going to be a really neat experience and opportunity to make connections and expand my PLN.
- My Digital Footprint
- Playing Around In The Virtual World
- iT Summit Conference Voice Thread
- E-merging Learning Day One
- Vocaroo – the premier voice recording service
- Tweet Tweet
- Back Chanelling – The Latest Form of Group Discussion
- The World at Your Finger Tips
- Lights! Camera! Action!
- Creation of Our Final Project